India  |  Product Liability

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/13, 11:46 pm

I sold my car to a person six months back and at the time of deal i have received sale deed signed by buyer on legal papers with nottary attestation and given them visa versa but till now they did not transferred ownership on there name and they are lingering on this issue day by day. Kindly suggest me

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/11/13, 9:02 am by KarVai Legal Solutions

you may issue a legal notice asking them to transfer the car in their name.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi Email: Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search