Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

i need 1BHK flat on Rent at mulund West, but my Lanlord have no OC Agreement so Lanloard give some time so please give me advice to if i take this flat on Rent without OC agreement so in future no problem from Government

Asked on 6/23/13, 10:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Obtaining the Occupation Certificate remains the responsibility of the house owner and the Society. As far as you are concerned, all you need to do is agree upon the compensation (lease charges) and sign an Agreement for Leave and License (ALL) with the house owner and get it registered by paying the Stamp Duty if the agreed duration is for more than 1 year.


Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 3:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now