India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/13, 1:42 am

We have an Apptment the share certifcate is in My sisters name with my father as an assosiate member. Now my Father expired a month ago. Can i put claim to the appt as a legal heir? what are the procedures?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search