India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 12:48 pm

I have booked a flat, which contains 2 adjacent flats provided by the builder - full area of one flat (say Flat-A) and part of adjacent flat (Say Flat-B). Rest part of Flat-B will be sold by builder to other party. Now in the sanctioned floor plan provided by builder, obviously this alteration does not exists. My qs is: whether I must have a sanctioned plan of the modified area or a drawing of the modified floor plan attested by builder is enough? What is the legal impact of such kind of a possession and if I plan for a sell in future, how I can avoid any complicacy?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/25/13, 2:02 am by Jayesh Desai

You must ask for a final sanctioned plan, duly approved, otherwise builder may not give you possession of the total area desired by you, and it will be difficult for you to enforce the same legally.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Jayesh Desai 609 Dalamal Towers Free Press Journal Marg Nariman point Mumbai, 400021

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search