Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I have booked a flat, which contains 2 adjacent flats provided by the builder - full area of one flat (say Flat-A) and part of adjacent flat (Say Flat-B). Rest part of Flat-B will be sold by builder to other party. Now in the sanctioned floor plan provided by builder, obviously this alteration does not exists. My qs is: whether I must have a sanctioned plan of the modified area or a drawing of the modified floor plan attested by builder is enough? What is the legal impact of such kind of a possession and if I plan for a sell in future, how I can avoid any complicacy?

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You must ask for a final sanctioned plan, duly approved, otherwise builder may not give you possession of the total area desired by you, and it will be difficult for you to enforce the same legally.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India