Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

We are five brothers and sister and have a house property in one of the city in Karnataka, which was owned on our father's name, now it is almost 12 years our father is been expired and also now more than a year we lost our mother. Now there are no documents found of the house property nor the sale deed wherein our father had purchased. However, house tax is being paid regularly and have been staying in this house for more than 60 years. Kindly suggest the procedure for transferring this property on our names and also the necessary documents to be submitted for mutation.

Asked on 9/06/13, 9:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 12:48 am
anil kumar legal aid forum
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

U have to give police complaint about missing of original documents

U can obtain certified copies of documents from the Subregistrar office and partition the property among ur brother and sister and get mutated ur share

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 4:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now