India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 7:28 am

i am buying a house..the house was bought by the seller from the partner of the builder...the agreement was the agreement states that seller bought the house from Mr. A in 2005 who bought it from builder X in 1997. Now actually Mr. A is partner and brother of builder X. Hence there is no formal agreement paper available.If i want to purchase the house and take home loan on it.What are my options to ensure i get home loan.please advise

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/30/13, 5:21 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

First and foremost, you should confirm the following :

1. whether Mr. A and builder X are still partners in the registered partnership firm till date.

2. ascertain the reason for the seller not registering the sale deed for the purchase of the house from Mr. A in 2005, if the house is presently in A's name and not in the name of the partnership firm.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search