India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/18/13, 9:54 pm

Our CHsg society has got 5 buildings and each bldg has 2 wings. water connections, water tanks, common electric meter are separate for each wing. Can we open separate saving account for each wing operated by managing committee and consolidate accounts ad audit the same. Jay

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search