Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

A co-operative housing society has 15 members.All the 14 members are dissatisfied with the chairman.What is the remedy available to the members.Can the members pass a no confidence motion against the Chairman in a Spl Gen Body Meeting.Pl advise.

Asked on 5/19/13, 12:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Check bye-laws and act accordingly.

Generally, an Extra Ordinary General Meeting will be necessary.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 2:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now