India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 11:47 pm

We entered into a sale agreement (Ajmer, Rajasthan) 5 years back and took an advance as well. It took longer than expected to get the documentations ready. In the meantime the rates have gone up. We would like to review the agreed sales price or cancel the agreement and are ready to give back the advance along with any interest. The sale agreement was made on stamp paper and notarised; it was not registered. There is no exit clause in the agreement. Can we still cancel the deal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search