India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 3:53 am

My father purchased one plot of land jointly with my uncle with our mentioning any cleare share in the property. Now my father is no more and myself and my mother decided to withdraw our right on the property and gift the same to my uncle. What will be the simplest legal document with least expense to provide so that my uncle do not face any problem to convert it to his single name. Further we are living in a different states of India and the plot of land is in some other state of India where my uncle is staying. We want to provide the legal documents staying at our place with out visiting the state where the land is situated.

Please advise.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search