Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

my father has 2 of the sister agrees to not have share in hers fathers propery.but another sister died but hers husband wants to get share in his wifes father's property i:e in my grandfather's property and his son i:e my father's sister's son does not have any my father's sister's husband say that,he will take the share in land and donate it to someone else is it possible.please help me sir.

Asked on 8/29/13, 8:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client........

contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 10:03 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should obtain an NOC in writing from the sister who agrees not to have any share in her father's property. The husband of the other sister steps into her shoes on her demise and by virtue of the legal rights he acquires due to his demised wife, he remains legally entitled to stake for her claim in the family property. You will have to provide for and take his share in your family property into consideration.


Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 12:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now