India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 2:50 am

i am being gifted a property from a relative as a marriage gift.Marriage is to take place in november this i need a marriage certificate for this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search