Philippines  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 10:03 pm

My grandfather donated a piece of land to our local government to be used as a road. In exchange for that, the Barangay Road at the opposite side parallel to the donated land was given to him in exchange for that land he donated. My grandfather was given a paper - a Municipal Resolution with a Resolution Number and signed by the Mayor. That was more than fifty years ago. The grandchildren would want to apply for a title for that barangay road that was to donated to our grandfather.

May I ask what are the steps to apply for the titling of that land?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search