India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 12:06 am

in my house ceiling leakage is there .

above my flat there is private terrace. i have requesting to terrace owner as well as society also past 3 yrs . i have given written letters to society 3 time . but yet they have not taken any action . my house ceiling condition is become very worth. what can i do now ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search