India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/26/13, 11:51 pm

i took housing loan to buy an apartment and added my brother as a co applicant and 50% shareholder. past 5 years i am repaying the loan and my brother is not contributing towards i want the apartment transferred to my do i go about it?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/27/13, 12:05 am by Muhammed Rafeeque

if both of you are in good terms, request brother to release his rights from the property.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

VLegal New Delhi, India New Delhi, 110075

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search