India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 8:17 am

what is leagal aid? A old widow woman can file her property case in this court is it free of coast?. That a adv. advise that you have to pay fees for this leagal aid court too. There is on holdings, on leagal aid posters it is maintion that there is no fees no paper cost & other benifits to woman ,widow, old . I had given a request letter (nivedan) to the leagal aid court.but didnot accept by the cleark & given upper advise by a advocate.

How can I find that any case is pending in district court, high court.Dist. court given a decree . I am to find out that any appel is in high court.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search