Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Philippines

how to make a form, for revoking a exclusive agreement contract?

Asked on 5/27/13, 6:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Read the agreement. If there is no provisions as to its extra judicial revocation then you cannot revoke it extra judicially by mere notice. You have to file a case in court to revoke the agreement.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 7:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now