India  |  Real Estate Law

my motherís cousins have cheated my mother and her sisters. they have intentionally taken signature on the entire property paper which was to be divided among my mother and her 3 three sisters.

The situation is as follows :

My maternal grandfather and his brothers did not distribute the property among themselves. As result after their death, it automatically got transferred on their childrenís name. Now my motherís cousin asked my mother n her sisters to sell them a part of their property. While preparing the documents for property they, my motherís cousins, very cleverly included all the property on my mothers and her sisterís name and informed them that they are only buying a part of the property. In short they have cheated on us.

Since our family is living in another state, my mother could not sign on those papers but her 3 sisters have signed on those papers unknowing of the clever act of their cousins.

Is there any solution to reverse the registration of property or can my mother n her sisters file a case against their cousins? If so on what grounds?

Please help