Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

i had paid the security deposit in the previous year and now i have to continue in the same flat so in the agreement what should i write

Asked on 8/09/13, 7:38 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may mention the detail of the Security Deposit amount originally paid by you in the Agreement (which is paid only once during the entire tenure of the leave and license).


Read more
Answered on 8/09/13, 10:12 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may mention those details.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 12:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now