Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

if i have parental property and i have not registerd copy of that and that property has been 143 then i can get loan on it

Asked on 8/31/13, 9:14 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear madam ..

contact me at

Read more
9/01/13, 3:34 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Without having all the property papers, I have serious doubts whether any bank will grant a loan thereon.


Read more
9/01/13, 7:34 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

May be..Ask bank..

Read more
9/02/13, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88273 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now