Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I have purchase new flat last year,but till date my flat promoter has not complete the outside portion as well not doing my mutation of my flat.

Please suggest what can be done to do the mutation.



Asked on 8/31/13, 10:26 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear madam ..

contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 3:33 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Soumyadeep,

You ought to keep some payment pending till the seller completes all the work to bring the flat in a saleable condition, the way you have agreed it should be; so that if the seller does not get the work done, you can get it done yourself by spending the amount you have retained.


Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 7:38 am
Shrichand Nahar S.V.Nahar, Advocate
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Take suitable legal recourse.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/13, 12:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now