India  |  Real Estate Law

I have purchased 1BHK in the year 2008, it was my third agreement, it was originally purchased by one lady from the builder in Nov.-1994, then she sale it to his son on May-2003 and his son sale it to me on Nov.- 2009 but when 1st agreement was made between builder and the lady she was neither paid the stamp duty nor registered the instrument with registrar office but the second agreement was registered and the stamp duty was paid to concerned office and when i purchased the flat i also paid the stamp duty and also registered the agreement with registrar office, i have also told her son to paid the registration charged of 1st agreement with fine and her son was paid the stamp duty with fine to the authority but he said that we can not registered the first agreement with registrar office coz her mother was not the member of society at that time.

so my question is can we registered the first agreement with stamp duty office or not kindly answered my question a.s.a.p. thank you