India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/13, 10:17 pm

Our Residential housing society situated in Maharashtra, KALYAN city has not conducted AGM for more than 3 years and committee members including secretary and chairman are making huge expencses on building renovations and other activities.

Our society is getting annual rent of 4 mobile towers from each mobile operator annual rent is more than Rs.3,00,000/-. Can committee do major expenses on their own decisons. if not, what members should do? and for getting AGM conducted what should member do? PLEASE GUIDE.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search