Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

respected sir , me & brother having partition suit pending in the court . i want to sell one of suit land which is mutated on my name & at present brother has no objection for that, but can selling create problem latter? do i have to take court permission. if yes what kind of court complication could take place please guide me

Asked on 6/28/13, 5:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Court consent is advised and recommended.


Read more
Answered on 6/30/13, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now