Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

a sale deed was registered.after a month the seller has made a complaint that he did

not sign in the last page where the property details are.he says that he signed in all other pages but not in the last page and some one has forged it.registrars sign and witness sign and office seal are all in that page.we doubt the seller has purposely fabricated his sign .the original registered document is not with us,he has very cunningly taken it from he demand for a forensic signature verification.we very much doubt something is wrong.what is the legal actions.

Asked on 5/13/13, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can apply for certified copy from the Sub-Registrars office. You need to file a declaratory suit - seeking declaration that the document is validly executed.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now