Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

sir, I hv purchased resale flat in apartment in pune where I found in search report that my flat & opposite falt have same flat IndexII, since both falt have 750 sq. ft area hence how i can proof on document that particular flat i purchased blongs to my name on record?pl. advice

Asked on 7/04/13, 3:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Although I have already replied earlier about the specific allocation and demarcation of your flat by the builder into Flat No. 1,2,3 and 4 respectively, or floor wise allocation like if your flat is on the 14th floor of the building, it can be say 14A, 14B, 14C and 14D respectively.


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 4:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now