Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Sir, What are the legal documents required to submit as tenant proof for claiming FSI in redevelopment of Pagdi Building.

Asked on 7/09/13, 12:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

When the landlord is the owner of the plot of land, the FSI in redevelopment of the pagdi building goes to the Society that is formed for the purpose of redevelopment. If you are residing since prior to 1985 along with other supporting documents like Ration Card, Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill in your name you can submit the rent receipts issued by the landlord; and the Agreement for Leave & License (ALL) along with other supporting documents in case you began occupying the premises in or after 1985 till date as proof that you are residing in the building. Taking a second legal opinion is also recommended.


Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now