India  |  Real Estate Law

SIR, i live in pagadi system room since 1985. and its a nearly 50 years old blg. Two days ago we all tenants received a notice frm BMC to pull down a blg. and we should leave within 30 days. our owner is not taking a rent from 3-4 years actually avoiding it from all tenants. we tried to send him postal money order 3 to 4 times but he refused it. we havent received any notice from owner regarding pending of rent.

Now the thing is that i dont have any other option to live. and BMC is forcing us to leave the blg. and i think our owner is trying to trap or fool us to get all the property. we all have agreements made between 1960-2000 on single paper with his signature. will i loose my room after leaving it? i am going through very difficult situations. sir please help marathi common man so that i can keep proper rights on my room.

if you want to contact private email me on akshay.sankhe@gmail.com

thanks

akshay sankhe