India  |  Real Estate Law

hello sir i m from delhi.how can i evict my son and grand son from my property .my son is 40yrs and grand son is 7yrs my son is ready to sign the documents as i will give him his share from my agricultural property.plz suggest me the procedure

Answered on: 9/07/13, 4:39 am by KarVai Legal Solutions

You need to ask him to relinquish his share by filing a petition in the court.

Thanks & Regards

Adv Rajiv

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in Email: karvailegal@yahoo.com Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Answered on: 9/08/13, 3:43 am by Vishwa Arya

sir,

If the property in which your son and grand son are occupant, is your self acquired property then why do you need to give them any share if you do not want so. one has to first understand the status of property in which they are living. If they were just living because they are your son and grandson, then, they were simply licencee who had a licence to live out of your love and affection. you can terminate that licence and ask them to go. One has to relinquish a share if he has one in the property not otherwise. So, please first get the papers and facts examined through a lawyer before you make up any opinion or take any action.

Arya & Co. Lawyers' Chamber No. 551, New Delhi Courts, Patiala House, New Delhi, 110001