India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 4:53 am

sir, i have mortgaged my building and borrowed 2,00,000 by way of regd document, i have failed to pay rs.2,00,000 within the agreed time that is 5 years, mortgager has taken possession of property against my wish, what are the remedies available to me,

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search