India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/13, 3:59 am

Hello sir,

I purchase one house at ap in january 2013, registration proceess done in a proper way at the local register office. Now i do not entered that record in local grama panchayati register. now some people file case agianst the proerty ...

is there any problem form me ... please let me know...and kindly guide me in a proper way.

thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search