India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 8:59 pm

Sir,I had sale my property he is asking for transfer with register office ageist his post dated cheques of agriment value. Opposite party will pay by bank loan with in 30 days. If he fail to pay amount can I get cancel with registration office or if he get loan but he will not pay in 1 month because loan will disburse on his company's name because loan will be ageist property not housing loan.Is it clear deal or not please guide me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search