India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 3:16 am


I am 62 years old.At the age of 15 a pc.of land in urban area was got registered in my name stating me as minor by the eldest brother of my father in the year 1967.his name was written as my fathers name in the registered document.He was issue less &was;keeping me with him since my child hood.My father had two brothers one elder and one younger.None of them is alive now.The land & building on the land still stands in my name.There is no legal notice from any person in my whole joint family till now.Widow of my uncle(bade babu ji) is also not alive.Kindly help me to know wheather I will be the sole owner of the said property or any one of my brothers (sons of my chacha & my own brothers may aquire any legal right over the property.At present the building is occupied by me and my three own brothers.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search