India  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 12:35 am

What are the ways to get ancestral property partitioned?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/14/13, 1:34 am by KarVai Legal Solutions

through intervention of the courts if the coparceners are unable to partition the same.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi Email: Delhi District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court Delhi, 110001

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search