India  |  Sexual Harassment

Dear sir/mam,

i wanted to ask you is ther any law against mental haraasment in ipl,i hav an affair with a gal we used to share a good friendship than v got mutually separated as i got busy in my job & struggle but that gal keep on putting pressure on me for marriage,she & her parents keep on coming to my house & try to pressurise me to marry her,they keep on filing false police reports & accusing me of explotation,that girl is putting false sexual charges  on me,although during investigation police havnt found anything still that gal is sending me  threatning mails & pressuring me to marry her,now itz been six years, every year on any festivity(diwali or my birthday) she do drama in our police station & send them to arrest me,she abuses me & my family & threats us by filing court case against me.whenevr i ask police they said our law has given enough power to gals for spoiling any guy life & gals gonna listen everywhre.she even threats me that she'll do sucide & put my name in her sucide note.. sir i havnt spoken to her from past 4 years still she follows me whrever i work & do drama outside my workplace,i have resigned so many times coz of that humilation.she always said her aim is to make my life hell....

i am not very rich guy,despite of being a son of ips officer i havent jump a traffic redlite even,ours is a well respected family,i hav never done anything which is against law or moral values, i wanted to know about the legal actions i can take or do i need to live rest of my life in her threats only jus becoz shez a gal means she has a permit to exploit any innocent guy... sir i have passed through a lot of humilation & mental trauma till now i need ur help please show me the way.... i beg with a folded hands in front of you... pls pls help me as i cant even end my life coz i hav to look after my mother...