India  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 7:15 am

Can i file a case with the police ,for threat to defame ones character and threatening to rape.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/06/13, 10:48 am by KAMAL GROVER

yes you can.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney address not available

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search