Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

one lady student filed false sexual harassment complaint against me to authority. then she given the matter to news paper with adding some extra points. her friend also sending wrong messages to everyone about me. what action can i will take both of them?

Asked on 8/14/13, 10:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

file case of defamation.

Good luck


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now