Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

is there any law that can punish boy who gave fake promises to marry. but later rejects u saying i never wanted to marry u. what can the girl do then?

Asked on 4/22/13, 1:47 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, but we need full details. you may call me.09587744142

Read more
Answered on 4/22/13, 4:54 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

She can register FIR, but better to engage an expert lawyer, he may change boys mind and proceed on the decision of marriage.

Good luck

[email protected]


Read more
Answered on 4/26/13, 8:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now