India  |  Sexual Harassment

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 1:25 pm

hello.. It is a serious matter and efore i take a step further, i needed a litttle guidance. I was with a man for 8 years and a happy relationship. Just when i made my parents agree for the wedding, the man backed out due to his mothers pressure. He is also being forced to marry somebody else this june. I was subjected to bad foul language when i went to his house pleading his mother. We both are well settled individuals and i should move on, like everybody tells me. But, i have had a past with him where i aborted his child jus an year back. He just left like i never existed and i feel bad and used. Till a week before i caught his parents plannin soemthing else, he was dating me and going out. Is there any legal action that i can take against him? and his family? I have proofs and statemnets where he assured that we will marry.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search