Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in India

hello.. It is a serious matter and efore i take a step further, i needed a litttle guidance. I was with a man for 8 years and a happy relationship. Just when i made my parents agree for the wedding, the man backed out due to his mothers pressure. He is also being forced to marry somebody else this june. I was subjected to bad foul language when i went to his house pleading his mother. We both are well settled individuals and i should move on, like everybody tells me. But, i have had a past with him where i aborted his child jus an year back. He just left like i never existed and i feel bad and used. Till a week before i caught his parents plannin soemthing else, he was dating me and going out. Is there any legal action that i can take against him? and his family? I have proofs and statemnets where he assured that we will marry.

Contact me at 09814110005 or mail at adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com and I will show you the way out and the boy will come back to you himself with the legal pressure.

Regards

Kamal Grover

Advocate

Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh

shiv shakner saini saini law

Is there any legal action that i can take against him? and his family? I have proofs and statemnets where he assured that we will marry.

YES where is wish there is a way. so don't worry, If you take action him he will come back to you.

If need any assistance you may call on 09587744142

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Well, you may force him to come back to you, but how long will it last?

Yes, you can punish him, and threat of punishment may bring him back, but for how long? That no one can guarantee.

Take all action with caution, it is a double edged sword, the way it harms him it also harms you. while you take him to task, you are also equally punished. Keep this in mind and initiate any action with a cool head.

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in India

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms