India  |  Social Security Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/13, 11:14 pm


As per wishes of my parents i married in 2010. My mother demanded dowry from my wife. they compelled us to leave home 3 years back.

Now my parents are not allowing me to enter my home to live in. we have property worth more than 3 crores including 4 storeyed house.which is our grand fathers property in to to. we are only two brothers

my wife is pregnant. i live in rental room with lot of difficulties.

I cannot afford rent.

what to do

please send legal advice.

Thanking you

Irfan Khan





Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search