Legal Question in Tax Law in France

Hello, I am French and lived in France. If I receive dividends of a company of Delaware I also have to pay taxes in France on this received money ?



Asked on 8/07/13, 2:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

F Cordiez French Lawyers Solicitors ECD Avocats & Solicitors
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

The answers is: Yes, you do have to declare the dividends on your French tax return if you are resident in France for tax purposes.


Fabien Cordiez

Corlegal French Lawyers and Solicitors

Read more
Answered on 8/07/13, 3:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in France

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Tax and Taxation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now