India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/13, 7:21 am

what happens ,in case the son refuses to give the share of father;s property to his married sisters?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search