Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in India

change of address

I would like to know what are the procedures as to the change of address as per ndian trust act ,1882?

Whether affadavit to the registrar regarding change of address is to be given or One has to change the trust itself.

Hope u will respond fast.


Asked on 4/13/09, 6:25 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: change of address

You may inform the authorities about change of address.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/09, 12:41 pm
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: change of address

contact the registrar

Read more
Answered on 4/13/09, 10:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now