India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 9:54 pm

my father had registered will dividing his land amongs his a son n five daughters ,but brother filled a partition suit n won the same on the ground that father had derived income from ancestral land to purchased other lands .but he did not filled decree suit for past 15 is that order time bar n can we file probet suit or equal share suit .now we have sufficiant evidence to prove his separate income thank you sudha

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search