India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 2:25 am

my father stayed separate from son for 20 years before his death.he had registered will dividing his land among s his lone son & married 4 daughters. after death of my father my brother filled a partition suit n won the same on the ground that ,father purchaser self acquired land from ancestral land income .so he had no right to make will.but brother did not took decree of the suit for past 15 years. now can i go for prober of the will or any other action. i have sufficient evidence to prove fathers separate income thank you sudha

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search