India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 12:59 am

My grandfather had a house from his self earned property .He did not leave any will so that House was equally divided in father and my fatherís brother.

Now my question is

1 Can my father will his complete share (not including my chachaís share) on my name only ( We are three brothers)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search