India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/13, 7:37 am

An immovable property is in Gujrat. Can a will made by a person currently living in Maharashtra and probated in Maharashtra high court valid in Gujrat?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search