India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/18/13, 12:21 am

I lost my father 2 months back . my mother &brother;produced a will where everything goes to my brother n nominal amt. @ 1 % goes to me & nothing to my mother . I want to challenge this will can I ? & my mother is at my brothers side n from past 2 years they dont speak with me.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search