India  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 6:32 am

i have given surety to a person before he was joining a job,who was friendly to me ,now i find his character to be suspicious,now in what way can i revoke my surety ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search