India  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/13, 8:55 pm


My company not deposited our PF (but deducted employee's contribution)since April 2013. Presently I am looking for a change, if I resign is there any provision that company can deposit only my portion of PF ( both contribution)separately.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search